Thanks to the those of you who have generously donated to help defray the (still rising) costs of making our little epic. I’m told the footage looks great. A lot of people are working for us at a discount, but let’s face it, making this thing isn’t cheap – a whole lot more not cheap than I had originally hoped. Then there’s post-production…
Special thanks to:
- Philip and Barbara Seeger
- Anonymous Donor
- William Forman (aka Bill Bob’s Brother)
- The Right Honourable Rev. Damen P. Dowse, D.D.
- Jesse Kenyon
You can get your name in the credits, too! For an explanation of what you get with each level of donation, the details are here.
- less than $50: Hearty slap on the back.
- $50 – $150: Seriously cool people who want to make sure the little guys can still make movies.
- $151 – $500: Honest-to-God supporter of the arts.
- $501 – $1500: My new best friend.
- $1501 – $5000: Where have you been all my life?
- $5,000,000: Guess I’m done.