Before I left on the Homeless Tour, I put a bunch of stuff in a storage box. The assumption was that eventually I would have a home again, and I’d appreciate having stuff to get it started.
Ten years later, My Sweetie and I have unloaded that box into the photo studio, where now we must figure out what to do with an apartment starter when there’s no start needed.
Apparently, I anticipated needing lots of toys. Here’s a quick list of some of the items:
- Volleyball net
- 3 volleyballs (Indoor, outdoor, and spare, of course)
- One golf shoe (the other was in my softball bag, which I’d pulled from storage previously, along with golf clubs).
- various Velcro-based beach toys
- Badminton set
- Racquetball racquets and balls
- Ski boots
- A set of (apparently) nice bocce balls.
I expect there’s more. The badminton set is pretty cheesy, a backyard-at-the-family-picnic sort of thing, while the volleyball net has been through a series of upgrades that rendered it pretty nice for a portable unit. I wonder if the sledge hammer is still in the bag.