For those new to my blog, this is a semi-regular feature. When there have been some interesting searches that led people to this site, I like to share them with you. Sometimes I put the search words in pig latin so that future searches will continue to go to the correct entry.
- duranceengay eargay – came up fifth in a google search and led to the episode about my pants. There might be a business opportunity there.
- sex words – led to my episode “Sex, Death, and Words “. Someone went through several pages of search results and then chose my blog. I wonder what they were looking for.
- bachelorette party ideas for the pregnant bride – I came up 13th for that phrase on yahoo. Most of the words matched one of my episodes from the Cannery in Bozeman
- Great Googly Moogly – linked to another episode like this one
- weblog sailing
- “Nick Cave” “Her Long Black Hair”
- cowboy bar
- write a novel in a month
- illionmay ollarday owboycay arbay acksonjay olehay – fourth in Google search (The first two are the bar’s official Web site). My review is probably not too good for their business.