I couldn’t sleep last night. My brain just wouldn’t quiet down. Kept thinking of stuff. Sometimes those times are productive, however. Last night I thought of:
- Why my algebraic attempts to calculate the point on a sloped line where the two halves of the shape had the same area were turning out so complex
- How to make money off PeoplePost (ten years too late).
- What to call my next version of PeoplePost
- One of the reasons Tomcat won’t run as a daemon on my machine
- There was a WordPress thing, too. What was it?
- Sometimes a weasel with a hammer… um… maybe that wasn’t so productive.
Anyway, eventually I fell asleep. That was about two hours ago. I’m more convinced than ever that alarm clocks are the bane of our civilization.