For those of you new to this game, every once in a while I look back at the search phrases that have brought people to this place in the last couple of days. Occasionally in the list I will use pig latin to make sure that subsequent searches still go to the correct article, rather than coming here. On with the show!
- regularization – found by the Korean Google; nestled among all the mathematics is my discussion of bars.
- urinate in public pictures – ugh. I don’t really think they were looking for a description of me walking the dogs.
- In the last day, people have found me while searching for three different bars. I won’t name them here to prevent future search confusion
- beach girls – I was on the 27th page of the search results, but after going that far someone clicked me
- beach bar – once again deep, deep in the results
- beach pictures girls – the moral of the story here is to mention the word “beach” and the words “babes” and “girls” often
- weblog babes – as of this writing, my place has been usurped by Dr. Pants
- ocean beach happy hour – bar related but worth noting
- a pair of brown eyes – using the title of a folk song for a blog episode has its advantages
- serbian beers – links to my two beers episode
- goodbye poem to coworker – really doubt they found what they were looking for here, unless the coworker likes Scotch.
It’s worth noting that all the “beach babe” searches came from different places. As usual, there have been in the last two days many people looking for cooking advice. No squirrel searches, though, and La Dolce Vida has vanished from the Google Consciousness. X-ray gogs brought two hits yesterday.